Monday, September 17, 2012

First Day of Preschool

Hope started her first day of preschool today.  Another day of endless crying for mommy.  I know that most kids do have to go to school and I know Hope needs the social interaction and the in-depth learning she will get, but it is so hard.  She is my baby and the last one to start school.  I think knowing that today is the last first day of school for my kids was hard for me to grasp. 

Hope loved her first day of school and I am so relieved.  I will be driving her every day because the bus scares me...she is really little.  When she was dropped off this morning, they were waiting for her.  The assistant came and got her out of the Tahoe and then I sat and watched her walk into the school.  I promptly drove to the parking lot and cried my eyes out. 

I pray this school year will help her and that the illness, bugs, germs, etc. stay away from all of us.  The potential for scary illnesses is one of the biggest worries I have about her going to school.  My boys are in school and I know they bring stuff home, but it is different when she is in direct contact with other kids and their bugs.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to build a page on Heartwaves.org to promote your CHD blog. See below or email me at Jared@heartwaves.org.
    http://www.heartwaves.org/congenital-heart-defect-information/bid/168126/Start-A-Page-For-Your-Personal-CHD-Blog-on-Heartwaves-org

    ReplyDelete