Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Amazing Mother's Day

Yes...a picture of my with my little Princess.  This doesn't happen often and I can usually delete them, but my hubby said I have to include this one for Mother's Day.
I hope all you moms had a great day yesterday.  My day was amazing.  My husband let me sleep in until 10:30...I didn't sleep the whole time, but watched some TV and just stayed in bed until I got bored out of my mind.  He got me some fabulous cheese danish and even though I really need to get some of this baby weight off, I ate two of them.  Oh well...maybe I will start watching my eating again this week.  After spending the rest of the morning hanging out with my family I got ready to have dinner with my mom and sister and the rest of my family.  We went to this great restaurant that is on a small lake not too far from home.  The food was great, family was perfect, and the view was spectacular.  After dinner we went down to the lake and the kids had a blast.
We lucked out this weekend and had my step-daughter, Destiny.  She is an amazing 13 year-old and we all love her so much.  Hope is so lucky to have a big sister like Destiny.
Jerry loves the water and it was hard to get him out of the lake.
Mom should have thought ahead of time and packed the swimsuits.  We took Paul's droopy pull-up off and he got to run around naked...he was so happy.  Don't worry...by then we were the only ones at the lake!
My mom and Hope just hanging out.  Grandma has tons of bracelets all the time and Hope loves to play with them.  She is definitely a girly-girl.  Thank goodness for Destiny, Grandma, and Amanda because mommy is not a girly-girl.
Jerry and Paul love their cousins...Amanda and Dominic got into the action on Mother's Day.

2 comments: