Saturday, October 3, 2009

All Closed Up


They closed Hope up this morning and she looks wonderful.  They finished closing her up around 9:00 this morning and then the nurses got to clean up everything for a little while.  When I got there this morning, I was surprised at how good she looks.  God has granted us yet another prayer and for anyone that does not believe, just look at our beautiful miracle:



As you can see, most of her puffiness is gone and she looks so much better.  I can't believe she had open heart surgery just 3 days ago.  She woke up a few times today and looked around...especially when she heard my voice.  It was so sweet and such a miracle.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad they were able to close Hope's chest and that she was awake some today. I hope this is the first of many good days in Hope's recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! I have so much joy in my heart right now as I read this post. I'm continuing to pray for Hope's recovery and for ongoing strengths.

    ReplyDelete