Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Blog Slacker

Yes...she is still small enough to take baths in the kitchen sink.  She could probably spend the day in there...she loves water!
I know it has been a while and I try to update after Hope's weight check.  Her weight check last week sucked...she is back to 10 kg...which is a loss of .15.  It was totally unexpected and I spent a lot of time being really depressed and upset about the weight loss.  I hate that she lost weight and I hate even more that I don't know why.  She seemed to do so good and it always worries me that something might be wrong with her heart or her kidneys.  Her cardiologist doesn't think it is anything to worry about, but I always worry anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be thinking of you all and hoping that Hope just wanted to give mommy a little worry with the weight and the next check in she is up more than before. Sending lots of hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry she had a bad weight.Hopefully this week will be better.

    ReplyDelete