Friday, February 24, 2012

You've Got To Be Kidding Me

Yes...shortly after the last update (yesterday to be exact), Hope came down with the stomach bug.  Ughhhh...I don't know why it always has to be the stomach bug.  I hate that she has to go through this...throwing up is the worse.  And...yes, I decided to get it at 2:30 am.  It has been a very long time since I have thrown up.  I feel awful today and I just want to lay around.  I really can't believe we are going through this again.  Please pray that it only lasts 24 hours.  The last stomach bug Hope caught lasted 8 days and she lost 1/2 a pound.  I don't think I will be able to handle the weigh-in on Wednesday if it lasts that long. 

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you guys, hoping you're all feeling better and that today brought better news than expected.

    ReplyDelete