Sunday, February 24, 2013

Appointments Tomorrow


We are off for a long day of appointments tomorrow.  I know there are a lot of mommies out there that spend a lot more time at appointments than we do, but they always make me so nervous.  I never know if they are going to see or find something that I don't see everyday.  I worry that we are going to have the Fontan talk...I am praying hard that we can wait one more year.  The thought of having to go through another surgery scares me like nothing else ever has.  I worry that her kidney function is suffering and that I can't see it.  So many worries before an appointment and I hate it.  She is also older, so she knows a little more about where we are going and why.

I will post an update tomorrow night...please keep us in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow...it is going to be a long day!

1 comment:

  1. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. We went through some appointments last week and it just never gets easier. I hope it was all good news for you! Mike, Joni & Denny

    ReplyDelete