Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Update


It's been a few days since my last post and I wanted to share our Easter with everyone.  The boys had a great time and got lots of toys and candy from the Easter bunny and their grand parents.  Hope got a few presents as well...a stuffed bunny from the Easter bunny, teething toys, a beautiful plaque, and new socks from my mom and a gorgeous necklace from Jerry's parents.  Everyone had a great time and too much food and candy.



We finally made it to church with Hope.  We have been avoiding all possibilities of catching bugs and that included church.  Hope Church is a new church nearby and I know they have been praying for Hope.  We wanted to attend Easter services and I am so glad we did.  The people are great and the service was wonderful. 



I almost forgot to mention...Hope is sitting up pretty much on her own.  I am afraid to be too far away from her when she is sitting up, but I try to let her practice during the day.  She is growing up so fast and I love every second of it.  










These pictures are when we were on our way to church.  It is probably the only pictures I have of both my boys smiling at the same time when I have a camera in my hand.  They will smile separately, but they never seem to coordinate their smiles for a picture.


Another rarity...a picture of me!  I am always the one behind the camera and besides...I hate having my picture taken. 

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy to hear Easter went well, I love your pictures. Hope is just beautiful, she just warms my heart. She looks adorable in her dress and the boys look so handsome. You should more pictures with them. I am always behind the camera too, so I know how that goes.
    I pray and think of your family all of the time. Take care and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so adorable! Especially in that little princess easter dress. So cute.. I'm glad to hear you had such a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop by my blog, you have an award there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope is getting so big. She looks really good. I hope things are going well post glenn. Travis is not scheduled for his until the 21st of May. He will be 7 months old then. I hope he is as tough as Hope.

    ReplyDelete