Monday, July 26, 2010

Children's Heart Foundation Fundraiser

I know there are a lot of organizations that provide great services and support for heart families and I plan to get involved with a few in the future.  This year I have decided to focus my time and energy on raising money for the Children's Heart Foundation.  The Children's Heart Foundation is one of the first organizations I found when Hope was first diagnosed.  They have a great resource for parents It's My Heart.  It is a wonderful resource for new 'heart' parents.  I also like that the Children's Heart Foundation focuses on funding research for our little ones.  I believe that their futures depend on research and awareness and that is the focus for the Children's Heart Foundation.

OK...so you ask, what are you doing to help?  I am working with my sister to plan a Family Fun Day.  It is going to be a day of fun for the whole family.  It is taking place on September 18th...to celebrate Hope's first birthday.  We have received a bunch donations for our raffle and if anyone would like to buy tickets...they are available online or you can send me an email.  Along with the great items we have received, we will also be having a 50/50 raffle and you can purchase tickets for the 50/50 raffle as well.

Please read more about our Family Fun Day here.

If you are in Ohio or would like to join us for the day...we would LOVE to meet you!  If you would like to donate or purchase raffle tickets, please refer to this website

3 comments:

  1. That's so awesome! We are also doing a fundraiser for CHF this December =) Praying for you guys to reach your goal and have a HUGE turnout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!!! What a great way to celebrate Hope's 1st Birthday. I wish I could be there but I will most definately be buying tickets from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!!! I too think that CHF is great and we are big supporters of theirs.

    ReplyDelete