Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

The thankful and giving season is underway and what a beautiful time of the year it is.  I love this time of year and am so thankful for so much this year and every day.  I am thankful for such a wonderful family and friends.  Real life and online friends have shared so much with our family this year and it has changed my life forever.  I have met so many wonderful families and made great friends and am thankful that when I was lost...so many people rallied around and helped me find the courage and love to endure everything we have been through this past year.

Every year we spend time with our families on Thanksgiving and this year is no different.  We will be going to their houses this year which is different than last year.  Last year Hope had been home from the hospital for only a few weeks and we were not going anywhere.  We had family come over...as long as they were not sick.  We cooked and fed everyone and let family and friends spend time with Hope and our family.  It was a miracle and we wanted to celebrate with everyone.  This year will be great as well because I don't have to cook and we will be able to spend time with family.

We have not started Christmas decorating yet...no time.  I wish I had more time in the day to get done everything I would like, but days are not getting longer so it will wait.  I know we will find the time to decorate and get Christmas together.  Even if we didn't...we still have our family and that makes the holiday season complete.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends...I know you have a lot to be thankful for this year!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete