Saturday, February 6, 2010

A HUGE THANK YOU



We have received so much help and Hope has received so many presents from so many people and I really wish I could find the time to get cards out to everyone.  I will one day...I just know it.  I want to thank everyone for all of their kindness, good wishes, and presents for Hope and for our entire family.  I want to especially thank a wonderful friend that I made while we were both awaiting the birth of our beautiful daughters.  Lisette is an amazing woman and has endured so much in such a short amount of time.  Our paths crossed because we were both given very grim diagnosis' for our daughters and were able to share a lot of the same feelings throughout our pregnancies.  It was a very difficult time in both of our lives, but I think we both grew a lot emotionally and spiritually.  Unfortunately, Lisette's little girl, Sami, did not survive very long after she was born.  I was and still am an emotional wreck when I think about this because she was born after Hope and I prayed like crazy that she would be spared as well.  I had convinced myself that if Hope made it, Sami would too.  Through everything Lisette has been a huge support for me and imagine my surprise the other day when I get a big box in the mail.  Lisette sent me some very special presents and I am so grateful for the presents and for having the chance to meet such a wonderful woman.  I can't imagine everything Lisette has gone through and then finding the energy to send Hope and our family presents.  I am speechless thinking about it right now.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of Hope! How precious!

    Stef, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan
    www.whenlifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, you are very welcome and THANK YOU for the kind words. I love the pictures. I am so happy to see Hope wearing the outfit, although I know it is freezing where you live. Those pictures bring tears to my eyes and smiles. I am glad you liked the gift. It was the least I could do because you have been so supportive these past few months. Not only that you have sent me some special gifts too! Thank you, thank you! You will always hold a special place in my heart. We have both been through so much and we will always have a special bond. Can't want to meet you in person one day. Sending you ((hugs))
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! Those are the cutest little outfits!! And Hope is adorable too!! I love you and miss you ALL! Hope to see you in the next couple days. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete