Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Funny Faces

I just had to share the picture-taking fun we had the other day.  My kids are the funniest and I love them so much.  They make me laugh so much and I can't believe how much entertainment we can have with just a camera.

We are all looking forward to Thanksgiving and I plan to spend some time working on a blog about everything I have to be thankful for.  We are traveling this weekend (after a huge feast on Thursday), so I may not be able to write until next week.


I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving and remembers what the holiday is for...remembering to be thankful for everything you have in life.

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Somebody's gonna be sorry when his first girlfriend finds a picture of him picking his nose on the internet!

    ReplyDelete