I am hoping it is just for tonight, but when I went to the doctor's this afternoon they noticed that my amniotic fluid is low and they want me to come and stay in the hospital for at least tonight. Needless to say, I am heartbroken. I don't want to be at the hospital until Hope is ready to be born. I know it is best for both of us to be in the hospital being observed, but I am so worried that I am going to end up spending the rest of my pregnancy at the hospital, rather than at home with my boys.
I still have to pack a bag and I am just going to pack everything I had planned for when Hope is born. At least that way I will have it just in case she decides to come early and if I get to come home, I will still have everything packed and ready to go. Dr. Lavin really wanted me to head straight to the hospital, so I am actually happy that I was able to talk him into letting me come home and pack and not have to be back there until 10pm.
I need some prayers again for my amniotic fluid to increase so that I can come home and spend more time with my boys before Hope is born. I also need prayers that she gains some more weight. She has not gained any weight since our last appointment and is only about 5 pounds. The doctors really want her to try to get to 6 pounds before she is born, but are unsure if she will be able to get there with such low amniotic fluid.
I am pretty sure I will have access to the Internet, so I will try and let everyone know what is happening tomorrow. They will monitor me all night and then check my fluid sometime tomorrow and see if I can be released.
Thank you again for all the prayers and everything everyone has done to help me. I greatly appreciate it and all of your thoughts and prayers!