Friday, September 11, 2009

Kind of scary

We had a little scare around 2 this morning. I was finally able to get some sleep and then all of a sudden I have a bunch of nurses in the room. Hope's heart rate fell pretty quick and pretty low and then when they got to the room, they were not able to find her heart rate at all. They gave me oxygen and an IV filled with saline so that they could see if they could get more fluid. The resident finally came in and was able to find her heart rate and all was good for the rest of the night.

I just got up and am getting ready to head for the shower. I have my ultrasound at 9am...or somewhere around there and will update with the news when it is done. I am guessing that I will be induced shortly. I actually think I would prefer to get the induction and see Hope rather than have any more scares like last night.

I want to thank everyone for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. It means the world to me to know that I have so much support.

No comments:

Post a Comment